MCQs of Gender Studies
MCQs of Gender Studies for test preparation are here. Many departments have announced the jobs of different posts related to MCQs of Gender Studies. I found that people are taking interest in all my posts. This gave me the strength to gather data on MCQs of Gender Studies test preparation. So, I took my time and arranged the data on MCQs of Gender Studies because it has the demand now a day.
You can prepare here with our Solved MCQs of GK Test Preparation. Let us start Gender Studies MCQs;
MCQs of Gender Studies
- Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of Feminist Theory? Feminist Theory advocates a linear understanding of the historical experiences of women.
- Which of the following acknowledges that women experience oppression in a variety of ways according to class, race, ethnicity, region and sexual preference? Intersectionality theory
- ________ feminists seek to expand the rights of women through legislation. Liberal
- Androgynous persons show ________ traits. Positive masculine and feminine
- ‘Nature’ as the ‘Feminine Principle’ – is reflection of ideas from which feminism? Eco feminism
- When a researcher assumes a role in the group under study and maintains a low profile as observer is known as Participant observation
- Which one of the following is not a bar diagram? Pie-Diagrams
- The year 1961 in India was famous for passing an Act for Prohibition of Dowry
- Which State has the lowest child sex ratio? Haryana
- Union Territory with lowest sex ratio Daman and Diu
- TAI stands for Technology Achievement Index
- Which one of the following is a disadvantage of Cluster sampling? Variation of cluster size may increase the bias
- Who was the Founder of Social Welfare Board in India? Durgabai Deshmukh
- Who advocate the concept of ‘Comparable-worth discrimination’ in relation to women’s work? Treiman and Hartmann
- What is the correct expansion of ICRW? International Centre for the Research on Women
- The life expectancy at birth for females in low-income countries rose from 48 years to 69 years
- “Women now represent 40% of the global labour force, 43% of the world agricultural labour force and more than ½ of the World’s University Students’, stated by which report? World Development Report, 2012
- Punishment for gang rape under Section 376 D of IPC is Rigorous imprisonment for a term not less than 20 years but which may extend to life, meaning the remainder of that person’s natural life.
- Which Article of the Constitution makes the Right to Education a Fundamental Right? Article 21 A
- Identify the reason for feminization of employment in global agriculture from the following: A change from traditional crops to horticulture, floriculture, protein-rich meats and processed foods.
- National Policy for Senior Citizens was made in 2011
- Random sample technique is more applicable if the target population is Homogeneous
- The most essential step in making interview, a successful method of data collection is Establishing rapport with the respondents.
- M.S. Rao distinguishes three levels of structural changes in a social movement. Reformation, Transformation and Revolution
- Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) of girls in Higher Education (2012) is 16.5 percent
- The demand for skilled workers in which sector will be more by 2015? Construction Sector
- Which factor is responsible for low status of women in India? Patriarchal system for society
- Percentage of Main Female Workers to Total Workers (2011) is 59.6
- Gender Parity Index at the Higher Education Level (2012) is 0.79
- The year 1961 in India is famous for passing an Act for Prohibition of Dowry
- Vulnerable women can protect themselves from their HIV/AIDS infected husbands by adopting which one of the following? Female Condom
- Percentage of rural female marginal workers of total workers in India (2011) is 44.4
- What is the development agenda of the Panches and Sarpanches to bring change in India? Nutrition, education, health, water and employment
- Which State has the highest percentage of Women MPs? Madhya Pradesh
- “Equal access to education for women and girls will be ensured” – this was stated in the National Policy for the Empowerment of Women– 2001
- National Adult Education Programme is based on Mass as well as selective approach
- First Indian Women to win a medal in an Olympic event: Karnam Malleshwari
- SEWA was started in 1972
- Dalit women face triple discrimination. Identify the correct one. Caste, class and gender status
- Which of the following is an agency of socialization? Family
- Which Report highlights the persistent gap between women’s expanding capabilities and limited opportunities? Gender and Human Development, 1995
- The members of the Justice J.S. Verma Committee constituted by the Government of India were Justice J.S. Verma, Justice Leila Seth and Gopal Subramanium
- The marginalization of women in the ‘official’ records of the Department of Revenue and Agriculture is due to Patriarchal bias in the existing vocabulary.
- Invisibility of women in national planning is due to The lack of feminine vocabulary for women’s occupations.
All the data for MCQs of Gender Studies test preparation have been compiled very carefully. Still, there remain chances of correction. Therefore, your comments on the given information for correction are welcome.Help us by Sharing!